Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Super Goals !!!

On the personal side, I have always wanted to build my own company company where I can provide different accounting methods of how to save money in a short term. Basically it will provide people with basic but meaningful ideas of how organize and manager their moneys. Right now I am conduction a pilot within my family and my closest friends and so far it is giving me the results that I was expecting for. If this pilot not only continues this way but also offers me enough feed back to improve, I think that in about two years I will develop this dream into a real fact. So I will be waiting for your to become my client!!!

On a familiar side this must sound very familiar from the other blogs, but yes, I do want to buy a
beautiful big house within the next year to be more realistic within the next two years. The reason why I want it so fast is because we have three pets Mina, Lola, and Duke. We think that they need more place to play and the most important part they need a backyard and we need more space. My mother has always wanted a house so it will be a great gift for her.

On a professional side I am about to graduate well I still have to take three more classes. But my goal is to obtain a high enough GPA to get into the Graduate program here at Baruch to get my Master's Degree and then go for my CPA. Many people have told me that I don't need a Master's that with the CPA will be enough but I love challenge and I believe I will be better of with both. Right now I am happy where I work but I need to find a new job that offers me benefits for school such as tuition reimbursement and schedule benefits.

On the leisure side, my husband and I go dream to all the Mediterranean specially Greece because we feel very attractive to this culture and food. Greek culture is full of past, history, and enchanting places.

On the investing side, I want to start investing on real estate in different countries starting from my country Colombia. We want to sell some property that we own and buy a bigger property in a better area to thus rent it and from the rent pay it off the mortgage that we might need to get. My goal is to buy at least to apartment in my country, one in the interior and another one on the Northern East coast of Colombia.

3 comments:

ChiyoCoco said...

Hi Jhoana,

I love your goals. I wish I can buy nice apartments in both Japan and NY but in the blog, I want to buy a real estate property where the place I want to settle. If I can get 2 place. I rent out and get some fix income... What do you think?
I always want to cheer you up!! You can do all of them!!! Yeah!!!

Fhasan 1984 said...

Hey Jhoanaa,
This is Farhana.I really like your goals because they are really thoughtful. I love one more thing that our goals sort of matches because i would love to have a nice house.Also if you went to my blog already you will see i am really interested in traveling around the world, so this is another match with goals.I hope you achieve your dreams asap.Keep in touch.

Fhasan 1984 said...

Thanks for writing me. Trust me finding a good job which is suitable for is my main task for now.You are right i am graduating this semester and i am looking for jobs that i am going to enjoy because i believe that if i like the job i am doing, i will provide my best in my career but if i dont it will be really hard for me to do well and move forward.Thanks again for taking time and writing me. I wish you good luck in your future accomplishment.